Provides Accelerated and Comprehensive Approach to Data Quality Management and Data Migration
South Harwich, Mass., July 31, 2013
BackOffice Associates, LLC, a worldwide leader in data migration and information governance solutions, with a concentration on enhancing ERP data quality, today announced the general availability of our Data Stewardship Platform (DSP™) and Application Suite, the next generation of BackOffice’s services and solutions. The DSP delivers a modern approach for helping data stewards take control of managing their mission critical information during enterprise data quality, governance and migration projects.
The BackOffice DSP is a unified and comprehensive platform designed specifically to reduce time, effort and complexity for ERP customers as they address data quality issues in master or business application data. Engineered from the ground up, the DSP accelerates time-to-value in data management initiatives and reduces complexity for data stewards and managers through a guided application experience.
Infosys and BackOffice recently won a significant contract with a global Fortune 500 Manufacturer for a new ERP implementation and data migration project. The two companies plan to work together on select data migration projects in which the data portion is highly complex and a critical path element for achieving implementation success.
“There are a number of significant needs that independent data quality and data governance tools today just cannot address. The DSP provides an end-to-end solution for lowering total cost of ownership and achieving faster time-to-value,” said Rajesh Murthy, vice president and global head, SAP practice, Infosys. “Because the DSP is designed to minimize cost and resources while achieving timely outcomes, Infosys is looking forward to adopting it as part of our solution landscape to scale out our data migration projects.”
“Our Data Stewardship Platform is a key achievement that embodies over 17 years of experience and industry domain expertise. Our next generation roadmap will build upon this success and position BackOffice as a thought leader in data migration, data quality and information governance solutions,” said Rex Ahlstrom, chief strategy officer, BackOffice Associates.
Key Features and Benefits of the DSP
- A platform approach for applications, methodology, workflow, domain content, underlying integration and management functions assures consistency, reliability and security in the performance and ongoing development of enterprise data management
- Application Suite includes specific solutions for data quality, data migration and information governance
- A modern web portal centralizes issues and data organization
- Built-in domain expertise (Business Reference Model™) jumpstarts productivity in industries and lines of business
- A launch pad for rapid, agile development
- Deep BackOffice Associates methodology built into the platform for data migration and data quality
- The investment in your existing applications and systems is leveraged – the DSP extends access and conversion knowledge to hundreds of legacy data sources
- Data activities are managed by the business user for knowledgeable control over business data
The DSP and Application Suite are available now through BackOffice Associates. Please see www.boaweb.com for details.
Infosys is a global leader in business consulting and technology solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve.
Ranked in the top tier of Forbes’ 100 most innovative companies, Infosys – with $7.4bn in annual revenues and 150,000+ employees – provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. Infosys helps enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) is Building Tomorrow’s Enterprise® today.