In this on-demand webinar, hear BackOffice Associates Senior Consultant, Ryan Oder, discusses three success strategies from Merck's acquisition of Shering-Plough. The project consolidated 110,000 employees across 92 countries onto a single global HCM instance.
Unique Aspects of Global Deployments
- In multi-phased releases, new data must be integrated with live data
- Shared structures must be standardized and harmonized
- Local legacy data sets must all support global template
- Project team is divided into global and regional sub-teams
Three Key Data Challenges
- How will countries be added to the global solution?
- How and when will shared data structures be aligned across countries?
- How will the countries participate in the data conversion?